We are looking for 5 Full Time Permanent and 100 Freelance Photographers (Inclusive of Drone Photography - 1 Full Time, 5 Part time on Demand ) to be part of a dynamic team responsible for the active positioning and promotion of a strong organisation brand to various stakeholders and audiences.
You are expected to work independently as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
· Support the company in all photography matters
· Specialised in interior photography
· Conceptualised and responsible for the photography on all visual communications material e.g. website, products, promotional and advertising materials, event displays, brochures campaign materials, EDM, newsletters, talent profiles.
· To work with the content team closely as to provide the art direction, styling and photography for all procts, advertising materials and events coverage
· To provide administrative and coordinating support when necessary
Skills And Qualifications
· A relevant degree backed by a portfolio of work
· 2 to 5 years relevant work experience
· Creative, sensitive to colours, lighting management, typography, colour and design trend
· Able to do Digital Imaging
· Knowledge in digital production process and skills in editing, and visual design is necessary
· Strategic thinker with good analytical and project management skills
· Responsive and proactive
· Fun vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
· Driven and able tomulti-task and cope well when under pressure and against tight deadlines
· Committed team player and independent contributor
· Meticulous and mindful about information accuracy
Your profile needs to be uploaded on to the GIGCO website