We are a fast-growing startup in Singapore, looking for energetic individuals to join our team and value add to our business.
To perform and provide full spectrum of confidential secretarial and administrative duties in the assigned department
· Provide day-to-day administrative/secretarial support respective departments
· Schedule, plan, prioritize, organize and maintain daily calendar and appointments
· Arrange business travel and related logistics and related travel and expense administration
· Prepare presentation
· Organise sessions and coordinate conferences, events, meetings and appointments
· Makes arrangements for food or refreshments for appointments, meetings, presentations, and training materials, minutes of meeting and meeting materials
· Support general office administration
· Handle confidential documents and ensure a proper and efficient filing system for easy retrieval of information
· Send general email announcements as requested; maintain schedules for events
· Consolidate and produce regular management reports/updates
· Ad hoc projects as assigned.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent team player who is self-motivated and trustworthy
· Resourceful and independent with good initiative
· Excellent professional communication skills, organization skills and interpersonal skills
· Discrete yet flexible and adaptable in dealing at all levels
· 3 years of related experience in handling administrative duties
· Experience with Microsoft office software programs – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
· Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail and a professional focus on customer service with both internal and external audiences are essential.