If you are passionate about fashion and marketing and ready to jump into a fast-paced and challenging environment, we want you to join our team of Models. You will have the chance to work in a variety of settings that will improve your versatility, brand awareness, and portfolio while allowing you to network with numerous industry professionals.
We work with a diverse range of clients who need classroom models, sell shot photography, and live product demonstrations. You will build a strong connection and have the chance to work in an exciting, forward-thinking environment. If you are ready to work with enthusiastic people who value a strong work ethic, we are here to support you and provide opportunities for advancement.
Both Male and Female are welcome.
· Maintain good composure and grooming in carrying oneself and dealing with designers and clients without causing trouble, to make the job move smoothly
· Showcase designers’ wears on runways, prints, online, and television commercials
· Maintain high level of professionalism in executing modelling jobs by abiding by industry rules and regulations and following due process to get things done
· Pose for artists to according to the job needs
· Maintain good physique in line with acceptable standards in the industry. This will also help the model to get good jobs regularly and to have good ratings
· Exhibit professionalism by showing up to jobs and casting calls on time and not keep people waiting, for the job to get done in good time
· Take instructions from casting and production directors on best ways to interpret concepts without unnecessary objections and agitations, for the successful execution of jobs
· Maintain a cordial relationship with makeup artists, hair stylists, photographers, and other team members during production
· Make suggestions and observations in a polite and subtle manner without raising dusts
· Make useful contributions from acquired knowledge and experience on the job during production and campaigns, to make the job better
· Create a portfolio to showcase job expertise
· Research on products being promoted to have good understanding of what they are all about and “own” them convincingly
Many models work part time and have unpredictable work schedules. Models must be ready on short notice to work for a show or a photo shoot, and the number of hours worked will vary depending on the job. Specific requirements depend on the client, with different jobs requiring different physical characteristics. However, most models must be within certain ranges for height, weight, and clothing size to meet the needs of fashion designers, photographers, and advertisers.
Specific requirements depend on the client, but most models must be within certain ranges for height, weight, and clothing size to meet the needs of fashion designers, photographers, and advertisers. Requirements may change slightly from time to time, as the perceptions of physical beauty change.
· Courteous. Models must interact with a large number of people, such as agents, photographers, and customers. It is important to be polite, professional, prompt, and respectful
· Discipline. A model's career depends on the maintenance of his or her physical characteristics. Models should get enough sleep to stay healthy and photogenic.
· Listening skills. Models must be able to take direction from photographers and clients during photo shoots and commercials.
· Organizational skills. Models must be able to manage their portfolios and their work and travel schedules
· Persistence. Competition for jobs is strong and most clients have specific needs for each job, so patience and persistence are essential
· Photogenic. Models spend most of their time being photographed. They must be comfortable in front of a camera for photographers to capture the desired look
· Style. Models must have a basic knowledge of hair styling, makeup, and clothing. For photographic and runway work, models must be able to move gracefully and confidently
Your profile needs to be uploaded on to the GIGCO website