Are you a legal eagle that wants to help companies grow?
Do you have the passion for protecting your clients with all the legal means available to you?
Do you respect the growth of business as much as you cherish the law of the land?
· Represent the company in any legal forum or negotiation
· Advise the company leadership and its executives on legal courses of action
· Advise on contract status, legal implications, possible risks, and any legal liability that may be faced
· Doing the necessary research to anticipate any unique or unforeseen legal issues that may have an impact on the company,
its clients, its staff, or its operations
· Work closely with all company departments, investors, stakeholders, clients, and staff to ensure the legality of all company actions and transactions
Skills And Qualifications
· A good law degree from a reputable university
· Membership in the Singapore Bar
· Minimum 5 years’ relevant PQE, either as in-house Counsel or practising corporate law in an established law firm
· Prior experience working in MNCs will be an advantage
· Strong contract negotiation and drafting skills
· Possess strong presentation, communications and interpersonal skill • Meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility and initiative
· Strict adherence to time and set deadlines
· Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key personalities within the company and with its stakeholders
· Capacity to work independently
Your profile needs to be uploaded on to the GIGCO website