Is the efficient and effective use of your organisation’s funds important for you? Are you determined to make sure all transactions are above board?
Do you have a keen sense for detail and keeping track of where things begin and where they end?
Do you have a knack for knowing where to save money without compromising quality or the organisation’s ability to stay at the top of its game?
You are the Finance Manager we need and we want to talk to you.
· Monitor daily financial operations of the company especially that which impacts the payroll, invoicing,
fulfilling financial responsibilities to creditors and stakeholders, and other related transactions
· Oversee other members of the financial department
· Undertake all the tax and government-related requirements and responsibilities of the company
· Produce all financial reports related to the company’s budgets, projects, account payables and receivables, expenses, etc.
· Forecasting the company’s needs and setting the budget for these
· Liaising with external auditors
· Looking at the company’s processes and recommending how these could be made better
Skills And Qualifications
· University degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
· At least five (5) years of experience (preferably in a fast-growing firm)
· Proven analytical and mathematical skills
· Employee management ability and leadership skills
· Profound understanding of business principles, practices, and exigencies
· Superior attention to detail and organisational skills
· Research and problem-solving skills
· Total integrity
Your profile needs to be uploaded on to the GIGCO website